The little socket is an 8-bit bus (or 5 lines + SPI bus) for external devices as well as initial programming. I tried programming it through that and it worked first try! :D
Next session will be soldering 70 diodes and 70 switches… x)
Yaay! I got Ensemble (my #Matrix client) to work on my ancient (2009) Maemo smartphone!
Now to make the necessary changes so that it doesn’t drain the battery or data too fast (I have a 50MB data plan on this thing 😛)
New avatar, drawn by @Reptifur !
There are so many cool cartoon artists (and other kinds as well of course!) on the fediverse… I wish I had money to commission them all. 😢
Todo for this session:
- Improve the new windowing system
- Rework some key bindings
- Start working on multi-profile support
All that while listening to the new Pandrezz and Chiptunes=WIN releases. :)
- core modules layout
- full numeric tower support by default
- declarative packaging system
- deployment as static binaries has been made super easy (just a build switch)
- reproducible builds, for CHICKEN itself and any code built with it!
Full list of changes here: https://code.call-cc.org/dev-snapshots/2018/08/11/NEWS
Violoncellist, into traditionnal/folk music.
CHICKEN #Scheme core developer.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!