Hello I’m Hiro Lynx and here is my #introduction !
- I love #music, I don’t care about genres as long as it’s good, but I fancy traditional music (#Celtic, East-European…), electronica, #chiptune, #jazz.
- I play Celtic #harp, #clarinet, and a bunch of #flutes.
- I love #programming, I have a complicated relationship with C++, I use #Devuan, VIM and Firefox
- I love #cooking and trying new recipes! I mostly eat veggies.
- #Furry since 2001 and I’m pretty #gay for males and #paws :3
So I tried to play Star Citizen (bc free until 5 dec) on my quite underspec’d PC on Linux with Wine.
Well I could visit my apartment and go outside for a minute, at respectively 6-10FPS and 2FPS. Graphics seemed to look good! I had to fiddle with dlls and winetricks.
I guess if you have an half-decent PC you could play under Linux? People report random crashes tho. I’ve heard there’ll be an official port later.
Bonjour les gens,
Je cherche un artiste qui serait disposé à me faire un badge de 128 pixels de large et ~100 pixels de haut (128 avec texte) noir et blanc pour Fluufff qui commence le 20 Novembre.
Pouvez vous me conseiller quelqu'un ?
I am looking for an artist to draw me a badge which would be 128 pixels wide and ~100 pixels tall(128 with text) black and white for Fluufff which begins on the 20th of November.
Could you recommend someone?
Just testing Mixer out of curiosity and well it’s even more gamified than Twitch. Numbers everywhere: levels, XP, embers, hearts, sparks, skils. If found a musician to watch, and someone apparently spent sparks to display a GIF in chat that said “today is a good day to be gay”, which is a little surprising but always nice (even more so bc the streamer agreed).
Account creation seems to be handled by Microsoft. Obtaining a streaming key takes 24h (there is an automated validation process).
Huge paws living in Rennes (France). Developer, Linux fan, Musician!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!